ASEF published an open call to apply for participation in the 3rd ASEF Young Leaders Summit on Ethical Leadership that takes place from 15-19 October in Brussels, in conjunction with the 12t ASEM Summit (ASEM12).
The 4 day conference analyses leadership development through a tri-folded lens: self-leadership, team leadership and social leadership. It is a purposeful youth conference that offers:
- A boutique platform for young thinkers and doers to learn from top-tier business representatives, academics and civil society members through resourceful dialogue-sessions, thought-&-skills workshops and spin-off project working groups.
- A 360°approach to explore ethical leadership from 11 thematic angles: Culture, Economy, Education, Environment, Family, Finance, Media, Politics, Religion and Spirituality, Science and Technology and Sports
- A networking platform which connects participants with high-level political leaders on the side-line of the 12th ASEM Summit (ASEM12) in Brussels.
- Steer and support participants to walk-the-talk and execute spin-off activities on ethical leadership across communities in Asia and Europe.
- A rare melting pot of diverse young professionals and students from 51 Asian and European countries.
ASEFYLS3 is fully funded - accommodation, meals and travel subsidies will be provided for the selected participants. No registration fee applies.
Thank you for sharing this Open Call with your friends and networks!