Workshop 3 Action Plan 2030: Transversal Skills
4 Workshops to Collect Input and Develop the Action Plan 2030
ASEM partners and stakeholders are currently drafting an ASEM Education 2030 Strategy to be endorsed by the Education Ministers during ASEMME8. In addition to the strategy paper, they will also present an Action Plan 2030 with concrete actions to implement the Strategy 2030.
For this purpose, the ASEM Education Secretariat is hosting 4 online workshops for all ASEM partners and stakeholders to discuss and shape actions, initiatives, projects and activities to be included in the Action Plan. The workshops will be a combination of experts contributions and interactive brainstorming sessions under 4 different themes reflecting the four strategic objectives identified in the Strategy 2030:
- Transparency and Mutual Understanding on Recognition, Validation and Quality
- Connectivity between Asia and Europe by Boosting Inclusive and Balanced Mobility and Exchanges
- Transversal Skills
- Lifelong Learning (LLL), Including Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)
Workshop 3: "Transversal Skills"
The third virtual workshop will take place on 2 February 2021 from 9.30 to 12.30 CET.
More information about this workshop, as well as the registration link will be available soon. The ASEM Education Secretariat will send invitations to all partners and stakeholders by e-mail shortly.
|Start||February 2, 2021 - 9:30 am|
|End||February 2, 2021 - 12:30 pm|
|Location||ONLINE (time zone: CET)|
- 09.30 – 09.40 Welcome
- 09.40 – 10.10 Keynote
- 10.10 – 11.30 Panel Discussion
- 11.30 – 11.45 Coffee break
- 11.45 – 12.15 Interactive brainstorming sessions in small groups
- 12.15 – 12.30 Wrap-up